Precious Friends of St. Gianna Childcare Center believes in providing a safe, loving and nurturing environment for our little ones. Our program works with parents to instill confidence, independence and values to help each child reach their full, personal potential.
Precious Friends follows the Pennsylvania Department of Education Learning Standards for Early Childhood Education. Our program includes studies in the following areas:
- Language and Literacy, including Spanish and Sign Language
- Cognitive Development, Mathematics and Fine Motor Skills
- Creative Art Expression
- Music and Movement
- Physical Development and Gross Motor Skills
- Personal and Social Development
- Science and Nature Studies
- Self-Help Skills
- All lead teachers are degreed or certified in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
- All staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- All staff have mandatory State Police and FBI background clearances.
- All staff receive training year round through Penn State University’s on-line education program.
- Infant Classroom – 1:4
- Young Toddlers – 1:5
- Older Toddlers – 1:6
- Preschool – 1:10
All tuition is billed monthly through our on-line tuition program. Parents setup their own payment plan for tuition at the time of enrollment.
Nativity of Our Lord Parish participates in the Great Lakes Scrip Program. Scrip credits can be used towards tuition for Precious Friends.
INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PLANS:
Precious Friends works with multiple agencies, including the Bucks County Intermediate Unit, BARC, Sunny Days, Easter Seals, etc., to accommodate the needs of all students.